MINISTRY OF HIGHER AND SECONDARY SPECIAL EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
TASHKENT MEDICAL ACADEMY INFORMATION LETTER ON THE DAY OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS
The Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and Tashkent Medical Academy invite students and young scientists up to 35 years old to participate in the International Scientific and Practical Medical Conference on the topic:
“Medical science of the 21st century. Look of the future.”, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Tashkent Medical Academy, which will be held on April 16-17, 2020 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
The International Scientific and Practical Conference will address a wide range of topics of theoretical and applied medicine.
The main topics of the conference:
- Medical-preventive medicine
- Medical-biological medicine
- Public health and medical informatics
The official languages of the International Scientific and Practical Conference: Russian, Uzbek, English.
- The submission deadline is until February 20, 2020. Works sent after the deadline will not be considered.
- No more than two works are accepted from one (first) author. Works must be sent as separate files.
- Materials are sent by e-mail as an attached file to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles must be executed STRICTLY in accordance with the following requirements. The text is typed in text editor Microsoft Word, font Times New Roman 14 pt, 1 interval, all fields of 2 cm, without hyphens and indentation, up to 3 A4 pages.
- The name of the file with the materials should include the name and initials of the first author, name of the city, the serial number of the work without dots and spaces in Russian.
- The title of the publication indicates the title of the article, full name of authors, names of institutions where authors work, city. Dear authors! We ask you to accurately (using digital indexes) indicate the place of work of each author. The names of institutions, please write in full.
- Articles are published in the original edition, the editorial board reserves the right to correct gross errors and inaccuracies. Before sending the text of the article to the collection, the author undertakes to ensure that the text of the work is the author’s and of final version, contains reliable information regarding the results of the research, and does not require any modifications. Articles that fail the anti-plagiarism test will be rejected. Illustrative material (no more than two, b/w), embedded in the text, is allowed.
- The list of references should include only the necessary sources (no more than 10). The text should contain references to the list in the form of source numbers in square brackets. Punctuation marks (dot, comma) are placed after the closing parenthesis.
Materials will be checked for plagiarism. Authors are personally responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Conference participants are issued certificates.
Students, residents, clinical residents, undergraduates, as well as graduate students and doctoral students under the age of 35 years are invited to participate in the conference.
Participation in the conference: full-time, part-time The results of the conference will be published in the collection of publications in Russian and Uzbek languages, information will be posted on the website of Tashkent Medical Academy, also in the form of e-mails. Publication is free.
In case of full-time participation, you will need to contact the organizers of the conference:
Vice Rector for Research and Innovation:
Azizova Feruza Lutpillaevna +998781507802
Department for the development of research activities of gifted youth:
Acting Head of the Department Djuraeva Gulnoza Tulkunovna +998977346556; email@example.com
Tursunov Jahongir +998908068397
Application form for participation in the International Scientific and Practical Conference of young scientists of Tashkent Medical Academy
“Medical science of the XXI century. Look of the future.”
Dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Tashkent Medical Academy
|2.||Full name of the head of the organization|
|3.||Legal address of the organization|
|4.||Full name of the speaker|
|6.||Year and date of birth|