Head of department:
Professor Mirsharapov Utkur Mirscharapovich
Phone: +998 71 2145948 +998 90 927 51 96
Tukhtakhodzhaeva Feruza Shamansurovna
Phone: +998 71 21459 48
Mahamadzhanova Muyassar Shamansurovna
Phone: +998 71 21459 48
About the Internal Inspection and Monitoring Department:
- The Department of Internal Inspection and Monitoring of the Tashkent Medical Academy was established to study and monitor the timely implementation of tasks, in accordance with the training program, decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of higher education, the implementation of normative documents and guidelines of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, the Ministry of Health, as well as internal orders, decisions and instructions for the Academy.
- The Internal Inspection and Monitoring Department carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law on Education, the National Program for Personnel Training, Decrees, Orders and Decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Government of the Republic, orders and decisions of the Board of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic Uzbekistan.
- The Internal Inspection and Monitoring Department monitors the implementation of the National Program for Personnel Training, monitors the implementation of normative documents at faculties, departments and other structural subdivisions of the University in the field of education, orders, decisions of the collegiums of the Ministry, internal orders of the university on educational, , spiritual enlightenment, educational, scientific research work, on improvement of professional skill and retraining of personnel, master’s disc plate.
The main tasks of the internal inspection and monitoring department are:
- Preparation of materials and proposals for the improvement and reform of the education sector in education management bodies (ministries, rectorate, Academic Council);
- Development and implementation of a system to ensure the execution of orders and decisions of the Academy;
- Organization and conduct of internal quality control of advanced training and retraining of faculty;
- Implementation of the rating method for assessing the activities of the faculty.
- Providing specific proposals to the leadership of the Academy to prevent shortcomings, solving problems, drawing up conclusions on the adequacy of employees in the position held.
- Control of compliance with the normative documents on education, as well as educational standards, at the academy and in the relevant training department (institute of advanced training, lyceum, etc.).
- Participation in the work of the academy and equivalent educational institutions.
- Control of necessary documents for studying the activities of the educational institution for the performance of official duties of faculties, departments and other structural divisions of the Academy, as well as attracting specialists on these issues.
- Consideration of all types of theoretical and practical exercises, conducting state certification, defense of master’s theses and final qualification works, course projects (works).
- Establishment of groups in accordance with the established procedure with the involvement of qualified professors and teachers of the Academy to study on the ground issues, within the authority of the monitoring department and internal inspection.