Adilov Shuhrat Kayumovich
Head of Department
Phone.: (98) 123-61-36
DEPARTMENT OF QUALITY CONTROL OF EDUCATION
The department for quality control of education attached to the Tashkent Medical Academy was established in accordance with the 14th paragraph of Resolution No. 515 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated July 18, 2017 “On the Organization of the State Inspection of Quality Control of Knowledge under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan” and is a member of the Tashkent Medical Academy.
The department conducts its activities in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law “On education” of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the National Training Program, decisions of the Oliy Majlis, decrees, decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, orders and decrees of the State Inspectorate quality control of knowledge and the TMA rector, as well as in accordance with the Charter of the Knowledge Quality Control Department.
The department provides data on the work carried out, problems and shortcomings to the TMA rector and the State Inspectorate.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
* Analysis and appraisal of the provision of educational directions and specialties of state educational standards, qualification requirements, curricula and training programs;
* Studying the quality of the educational process of TMA and the degree of provision with educational and methodological materials;
* Investigations and analysis of the correspondence of knowledge and practical skills of TMA students to State educational standards;
* Ensure tasks legislatively – normative documents aimed at improving the quality of education;
* Monitoring of the quality of training;
* Based on results of an internal attestation determine factors negatively acting on quality TMA. Provide data to the rector and the State Inspectorate;
* Develop and submit proposals to relevant structures to prevent shortcomings and problems;
* Conducting internal monitoring of the structural divisions of the TMA (faculty, department, department, center, academic lyceum), in order to determine the pedagogical competence and the level of qualification of the staff. Prepare analytical data and develop proposals to prevent shortcomings and problems; analysis of the efficiency in the use of modern methods of education at the professional development of teachers;
* Analysis teacher’s fundamental data for compliance taught subjects and prepare the necessary conclusions rector TMA;
* Monitoring the implementation of work plans for educational, research and scientific-methodological processes; analysis of the state of the material and technical base of the educational process and give suggestions for improving and developing the educational process;
* Control of efficiency and conformity of the organization of practice in specialties and directions;
* Conducting a social survey to study the quality of education, the social environment and training in TMA among students, parents, teachers of customers of staff;
* Participation in the study of the processes associated with the quality of education and certification, to collect data to determine the rating and estimation;
* Based on the analysis of students’ knowledge evaluation process to determine the objectivity and transparency of rating points as well as their level of quality;
* Together with the management of TMA to develop measures to improve TMA rating on the international level and to participate actively in ensuring their implementation;
* Improvement of the qualification of the staff of the department, studying the experience of leading educational and scientific centers of developed foreign countries at the expense of the “Istedod” Fund of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, foreign projects, at the expense of TMA and their introduction into the educational process;
* Conducting training seminars and trainings aimed at improving the quality of education with structural divisions of TMA;
* Formation of the base of public experts in TMA and on a regular basis conducting seminars with them in the framework of the tasks;
* Keeping on monitoring the practical application integration and cooperation between the educational process and production, innovative ideas, products and technologies;
* Inform and give a suggestion on the results of the study of activities to improve the quality of education and monitoring at the TMA Council, in round-table discussions and conferences.
Akbarova Dilfuza Suratovna
Phone.: (+99897) 737-64-78
Abdiraximova Lola Anvarovna
Phone.: (+99890) 946-00-19