The International Faculty of the Tashkent Medical Academy informs that the JDS Grant Scholarship Project under the Government of Japan Grant Aid Program in Uzbekistan has announced a recruitment of candidates for scholarships for master’s degrees at Japanese universities.
Relevant information about the selection was provided by the International Department of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan on October 13 this year.
In terms of health care:
– there is an opportunity to study for a magistracy in the direction of EDUCATION AND POLICY / ADMINISTRATION IN THE FIELD OF HEALTHCARE under the program of the relevant university in Japan.
Requirements for candidates recommended by TMA:
- Being between the ages of 25 and 40;
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree;
- Being a full-time employee of the TMA or TMA Multidisciplinary Medical Center and have at least 2 years of work experience on a full-time basis;
- Have a good level of written and spoken English;
- Submit to the International Department of TMA all documents necessary for participation in the competitive selection by October 31, 2020.
We remind you that the scholarship of the Program covers all expenses related to studying in Japan.
For more information, the Program is conducting a series of online introductory seminars on the following schedule:
October 14 – 11.30-12.30
October 23 – 14.30-15.30
October 30 – 11.30-12.30
To register for these seminars, follow the link: