According to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No.UP-6097 “On Approval of the Concept for the Development of Science until 2030” dated October 29, 2020, the Tashkent Medical Academy (TMA), together with Dr.Naqibullah Hamdard from the Headway International Academy (UK, www.headway-academy.uk), announces the organization of a 1-month free course “English for research” for graduate students of TMA, in the month of April. The aim of the course is to teach the skills of preparing scientific articles in English for publication in journals registered in the Web of Science and Scopus databases.
In this regard, Master Degree students of the TMA fluent in English (Upper-intermediate and Advanced levels) are invited to take part in this course. To participate, you need to fill out the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 21, 2021.
The course will start on April 1st, 2 times a week, for a total of 8 lessons, 80 minutes of each.
At the end of the course, the participants will receive an International certificate, and the 5 best articles of the participants will be published free of charge in journals registered in the Web of Science and Scopus databases by TMA.
Information about applicant
Specialization of Master Degree:
Study course level:
Please give short answers to the following question:
- Do you have any articles published in English (Yes, No)?
- If Yes, how many articles you published in English?
- If Yes, in which specialty of medicine did you published articles in English?
- Please choose the appropriate option in the table below
|Reading textbooks in English|
|Writing reports in English|
|Participating in discussions|
|Feel comfortable in speaking English|
- Please, list your articles published in English, as indicated in a sample below:
- Shakhlo Mukhammadsolikh, Aziza Dzhurabekova, Nargiza Abdullaeva, Komilakhon Nasirkhodjaeva, Yakutkhon Madzhidova. Innovative methods for diagnostic of pain syndrome in patients with trigeminal neuroralgia.// International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, January – March 2020, Vol 12, Issue 1, – P. 1299-1301