We invite you – graduate students of medical universities to take part in the International Olympiad dedicated to the memory of Professor A.S.Mordukhovich.
The International Olympiad “Emergency Care in Obstetrics” will be held on April 18, 2023 at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Family Medicine of TMA. Students of the 6th year in the subject of obstetrics and gynecology of medical universities are invited to participate in the International Olympiad. The Olympiad will be held in Russian and Uzbek. The Olympiad starts at 10:00 Tashkent time.
The Olympiad is held in 2 stages. Stage No. 1: The testing contest on the Googletest platform is conducted on the subject of obstetrics and gynecology, including 30 questions, 15 of them illustrated. The participants who received the highest number of points will be admitted to the next stages.
Stage No. 2: Contest “Situational problem” – solving a situational problem and demonstrating practical skills for this task on the ZOOM platform for participants who have passed stage 1, a clinical situation will be provided, at the end of which practical skills for this task will be included:
- Make a diagnosis.
- Perform differential diagnostics.
- Develop tactics in the form of an algorithm of actions of a general practitioner.
- Demonstration of practical skills (it is necessary to have simulators or dummies with tools and drugs for emergency obstetric care).
- The participants must tell the answers verbally. Solving the problem time: 10 minutes. Demonstration of the skill for 7 minutes.
- The jury evaluates the answers according to the template. Maximum score: 50 points.
- The students who score the most points become the winners of the Olympiad!
- The number of students is unlimited.
WE INVITE ALL TALENTED STUDENTS WHO WANT TO DEMONSTRATE THEIR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS IN OBSTETRICS TO PARTICIPATE!
You can read the conditions of the Olympiad below at the link http://obgyn.med.tma.uz/article/4433