The Tashkent Medical Academy has organized a meeting, which is aimed at achieving the Millennium Development Goals.
In order to improve the effectiveness of spiritual-enlightenment work at the Tashkent Medical Academy, and to organize systematic work in this area, the faculty conference on “Improving the effectiveness of spiritual and educational work at the Tashkent Medical Academy, Development and Implementation of Optimal Methods of Educational System” 6 January 2018 was organized at the conference hall of the academic lyceum at Tashkent Medical Academy. This forum is almost traditionally and it is very important by covering the actual issues of social life.
The topics which are heat at this conference are particularly relevant to their relevance:
- Spirituality is the key to the development of society.
Speaker: The head of the Republican Spirituality and Enlightenment Center Head of the National Idea and Ideological Research Department, candidate of philology subjects Sh.Turaev.
- Problems of the education and healthcare system in the address of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoev to the Senate and the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Speaker: J.T Kholmuminov, Professor of Tashkent State Law University.
- On the development of innovative forms of work to improve the process of spiritual and educational work and increase the effectiveness of teaching.
Speaker: M.М.Komilov, prorector on spiritual and educational work of Tashkent State University of Economics.
- The tasks of the team of the Tashkent Medical Academy for the “2018 – Year of active entrepreneurship, support of innovative ideas and technologies”.
Speaker: prorector on spirituality and enlightenment of Tashkent Medical Academy T.A. Bobomuratov
- To increase the effectiveness and responsibility of the trainers of the Tashkent Medical Academy.
Speaker: O.M Mirtozaev, Chairman of the Board of the Trainers of the Tashkent Medical Academy