11th May at the Department of Social Sciences of the Tashkent Medical Academy held a conference on the day of memory and honors on the topic: “Islam Karimov – the founder of a free and well-maintained homeland.” The conference was attended by students 201, 202 groups of the Treatment Faculty, 201 group of the Faculty of Higher Education, 201 groups of the medical-pedagogical faculty and 201 groups of the medical-prophylactic faculty.
The conference was started by Associate Professor of Social Sciences F.S. Atamuratova. She told about the role of the First President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov in the peaceful and prosperous life of the people, recognition of Uzbekistan by the world community.
The conference was continued by students with their presentations:
- “The role of Islam Karimov in Uzbekistan’s achievement of independence” by 201 student of the High Educated Nurse faculty Bielskaya Angelina.
- “The contribution of Islam Karimov to the creation of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan” – students of 201 group of the medical-prophylactic faculty Kuanishbaeva Binur and Ganiev Rustam.
- “The essence of the concept of Islam Karimov – national-spiritual revival” – students of the 201 group of the Treatment faculty Otajonov Temur and Haidarov Jahongir.
- “Islam Karimov and economic achievements of Uzbekistan” – students of 201 groups of the medical-pedagogical faculty Valijanova Diyora, Narzieva Zebo and Shavkatova Nilufar
- “Islam Karimov as the initiator of the youth policy pursued in Uzbekistan” – students of 202 groups of the Treatment faculty – Rakhmatullaev Akrom and Kochkarova Guzal.
- “Islam Karimov: “Ideology – is a unifying flag, which connects nations, societies and the state “- students of the 201 group of the Treatment faculty Khamraeva Umida and Rahmanov Nilufar.
- “The role of Islam Karimov in raising the authority of Uzbekistan in the world arena” – a student of the 401 group of the Treatment faculty Erkabaev Shohrukh and 202 groups of the Faculty of Treatment Pulatova Sitora.
Students actively participated in the conference, asked questions and expressed their opinions. The role of the First President in the history of Uzbekistan is great and from the statements of students and their opinions, hence we can conclude that the youth will forever cherish the memory of Islam Karimov, and will try to be his worthy sons and daughters and contribute to the development of the state.
At the end of the conference, the Head of the Department of Social Sciences, Narkulov S.D. handed certificates to all participants and wished him further success in his studies and life.