Modern Molecular-biochemical Markers in Clinical and Experimental Medicine
With this letter we hereby want to inform that Scientific Association European Scientific Center “Biological Marker“ (ESCBM) https://escbm.org, The Czech Republic, following strategy of the European Research Area (ERA) in the creation of the open scientific space in 2017-2018 in participating countries: EU countries, Eastern Partnership countries, Central Asian countries, Russia, Asia, is organizing International scientific practical conference “Modern Molecular-biochemical Markers in Clinical and Experimental Medicine – 2019” on 07– 09 November 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Satellite symposiums and Master-classes are planned within the Conference.
1. Genomic biomarkers in human disease. DNA and RNA biomarkers. Transcriptomic and Integratomic Biomarkers.
2. Laboratory, personalized and translational medicine.
3. Biological markers in Theoretical and Clinical Medicine (Biological Markers in cardiology, neurology, internal diseases. Biomarkers for neurodegenerative and autoimmune disorders, molecular-genetic markers SNPs).
4. Biological markers in Immunology and Allergy.
5. Biological markers in Dentistry (Markers of Bone Tissue, Inflammation, Oxidative stress, Implantology). Genomic biomarkers in Dentistry. Polymorphisms of genes associated with Dentistry Disease.
6. Actual questions of the medical chemistry.
It is our immense pleasure to invite You to participate in the Conference.
Detailed information about past events can be found in the section CONFERENCES
More information regarding this event can be found in the enclosed file.
Yours faithfully, Organizing committee.