The Association of Physicians of Uzbekistan and the JSC “Republican Specialized Scientific-Practical Medical Center Therapy and Medical Rehabilitation” invites to participate in the VII Congress “Modern technologies of diagnostics and treatment in internal disease ” (according Order №550 from 20.12.2016 ,Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan), which will be held on 24-25 November 2017 year, in Tashkent.
The conference will bring together leading researchers and specialists from foreign countries.
– Fundamental researches on therapeutic disease
– New technologies of diagnosis in internal disease
– Modern dierections in treatment and rehabilitation
– Treatment in emergency states in therapy
– Diagnostic standarts, treatment and patient rehabilitation in internal disease
– Intervention in diagnosis and treatment internal disease
Congress proceedings will be published in the journal “THERAPEUTIC BULLETIN OF UZBEKISTAN”.
Abstracts should be submitted in Uzbek, Russian and English languages before September 5, 2017 year.
– Abstract volume – no more than 1 page(A4), font- Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1,0; field-left-3cm,right, top and bottom by 2cm, indent-1cm all abbreviations and acronyms should be deciphered by the authors as they are first in the texts.
The order of abstract:
– The name (in capital letters), a new line –the surname of the author (s) with a new line-the full name of the institution, city and country;
– The main text –the purpose of study, material and methods, results, and conclusions.
The presentation should be clear, without historical introductions. Statistical processing of digital data is required. Abstracts should be carefully edited, submitted in duplicate on one side of standard sheet of A4, no handwritten insertions and corrections, as well as in electronic form. Second copy of the article submitted for publication should be the head of the visa and signed by the author(s).
Abstracts must be sent in Word format to e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. In one file should contain one abstract. The file name under which the work will be saved, must be issued the following way: surname and initials of first author, name of locality, serial number of work. For example: UsmanovIITashkent1 for first work, and UsmanovIITashkent2 for second work.
Attention! Information about authors (name, work place (study place), post, address for correspondence, e-mail, postal address) attach to the abstracts on a separate sheet.
The accepted abstracts will pass reviewing by editorial council.
Abstracts, prepared with violation of the requirement, and sent by fax or by mail, will not be considered. Publication of abstracts is free.
QUALITY OF LIFE ASSESSMENT IN PATIENTS WITH GOUT
Usmanov I.I., Iskandarov R.R., Kayumov S.S.
Tashkent Medical Academy, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Contact on all matters in Organizing Committee:
100084, Tashkent, Khurshid str.4, JSC “Republican Specialized Scientific-Practical Medical Centre of Therapy and Medical Rehabilitation”
Phone: + (99871)234-34-10, +998909446211 (Scientific secretary: Rasulova Zulfiya Dadaevna); 234-30-77 e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org