We invite you to take part in the International Scientific and Practical Conference “RESULTS OF THE XXXII SUMMER OLYMPIC AND XVI PARALYMPIC GAMES OF 2021 AND ISSUES OF PREPARATION FOR THE NEXT OLYMPIC AND PARALYMPIC GAMES“, which will be held December 22-23, 2021 at the Uzbek state university of physical education and sport at the address: Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent region, Chirchik city, st. Sportchilar, 19.
The aim of the conference is to summarize the advanced scientific experience and innovations in the field of physical culture, sports and vocational training, the establishment and development of scientific links between scientists, the exchange of scientific and practical achievements. Directions of the conference:
- Actual problems of modern sports preparation for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Socio-psychological problems of preparing highly qualified athletes for the Olympic and Paralympic games.
- Medical and biological problems of training highly qualified athletes for the Olympic and Paralympic games.
- Problems and prospects of development of the Olympic and Paralympic reserves. To participate in the conference are invited:
Scientists, researchers, teachers, leaders and specialists in the field of physical culture and sports, teachers of physical culture, trainers, doctoral students, graduate students and representatives of the scientific community.
Conference working languages: Uzbek, Russian, English.
The conference materials will be published in the form of an electronic compendium, which in pdf format will be posted on the university’s website, and will also be sent along with the participant’s certificate to the email address you specified in the application.
Travel to the Conference venue, accommodation and meals at the expense of the sending party or participants of the Conference.
Conditions of participation in the conference:
- Materials for participation in the conference must be sent to the e-mail address of the conference organizing committee until December 20, 2021: email@example.com
- The text of works must be drawn up in accordance with the requirements specified in Appendix 1. No more than two articles are accepted from one author (including co-authorship).
- An application for participation in the conference must be completed in accordance with the requirements of Appendix 2.
- Each material should be issued in a separate file and named with the author’s surname (“Ibragimov_tezis”).
Requirements for materials:
- Themes of theses should correspond to the topics of the conference directions.
- The abstracts of the research should be briefly presented in the abstracts of the report.
- Materials are provided in the amount of up to 3-6 pages of A4 format, pages are not numbered.
- The text of the abstracts is made up in a text editor MS Word, the font is Times New Roman, the size is 14, the line spacing is single, the text alignment is in width, the margins are 2 cm on each side.
- The text of the work should not contain hyphenation.
- The first line indicates the UDC index, which reflects the subject of work.
- In the 2nd line in the center in capital letters, in bold type, without quotes and dots print the name of the work (in Russian and English).
- The 3rd line indicates the Name (in full) of all authors in lower case, bold italics (in Russian and English).
- The 4th line indicates the full name of the organization, country, city (in Russian and English).
- The fifth line indicates the e-mail address (E-mail) of one of the authors.
- Interval – keywords, no more than 2 lines (in Russian and English).
- At intervals – the text of the scientific work.
- Abstracts must be structured: an introduction (relevance) with an indication of the problem, an analysis of recent research and publications on the research topic, the selection of previously unsolved parts of the problem to which this work is devoted; the purpose and objectives of this work; research methods and organization; the results of the study and their discussion with the full justification of the scientific results obtained (with a demonstration of what is established and clarified) conclusions with the prospect of further research in this direction.
- Manuscripts of scientific articles are checked by the Antiplagiat system. The share of the original text should be at least 70%.
Works that do not meet the above requirements are not accepted for publication.
Acceptance of theses – until December 20, 2021.
Application for participation, abstracts of reports, payment receipt to be sent to:
111709, Tashkent region, Chirchik, st. Sports, 19. Scientific department.
Tel/telegram: +998 94 614 23 65,, + 99893-515-99-05.
The contact person is the head of the department for the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel, Shopulatov Abdimalik.
This letter is an invitation to participate in the conference.
Annex 1. SAMPLE FORMATION OF THESES
FEATURES OF CREATION OF TRAINING FITNESS CLASSES AT WOMEN
Ibragim Ibragimov Ibrahimovich, Ivan Ivanov
Uzbek State University of Physical Culture and Sport
ОСОБЕННОСТИ ПОСТРОЕНИЯ ТРЕНИРОВОЧНЫХ ЗАНЯТИЙ ФИТНЕСОМ У ЖЕНЩИН Ибрагим Ибрагимов, Иван Иванов
Узбекский государственный университет физической культуры и спорта
Introduction.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.
Purpose of the study.
Text.Text. Text.Text.Text. Text.Text.Text.Text. Text.Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. T ext. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.
Research methods and organization.
Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.T ext.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.
Research results and discussion.
Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. T ext. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.
Conclusion (or conclusions).
Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text.Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.
We ask you to transfer this information letter to your colleagues.