Head of department
The activities of the international department of the Tashkent Medical Academy (TMA) is conducted in accordance with the regulations of the Republic of Uzbekistan for International Cooperation. The priority of the international activities of TMA is the internationalization of education and the search for new forms of international cooperation conducive to the harmonization of Uzbek education, improve the quality of the educational process and training of highly qualified specialists.
In order to optimize the activities of the Academy in the field of international cooperation, the organization of international academic exchange , by the Rector’s order № 217 from 22.09.2005, in the Tashkent Medical Academy was created an international department (ID).
To ensure that the regulatory activities of the university in the field of international cooperation have been developed following documents:
- The concept of the international activity of ID TMA ;
- Regulation of the ID TMA;
- The job descriptions of employees of ID TMA;
- The position of the reception and training of foreign citizens in the TMA;
- Regulation on the direction of foreign students and staff of TMA.